FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BUD-HNL from 1815 USD (oneworld)
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2022, 3:22 pm
palmanfr

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by TalkingPoint
AY marketed overwater in one direction for under $1600 is pretty nice. Glad to see this back (if it even left).
It never left actually, at least not since the last post about it early June (title was for the SkyTeam routing but OW turned out to be cheaper on this post). I have been looking for options for 2 months now (i spent hours on that one, learning the schedules of every transatlantic options so that i can maximize transfer times and get the best products available...), still checking if the availability is still here for my dates and preferred routing every morning and trying to motivate the girlfriend to join me on this one. We finally got to learn today that she will have some vacation to take at this period so I may finally book that one for next year. The fact that the flexibility for changes is no longer there and that there is a 6 month minimum advance purchase was not helping for sure... Let's see if i still get to book that one.