FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold Guest List beginner's guide
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2022, 11:46 am
wanderingjock

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; RyanAir MillionMiler :( ;
Originally Posted by Pilot37
............. Regardless if you see A class on an AA service with UK POS and under the prime AA flight number, then the BA team should be able to use a GUF to move you from Business into it.

Pilot37
Yeah, thats exactly what I thought too - but I cant find any A avail on transcon for a number of dates in Nov/Dec - and I wondered if it had anything to do with maybe AA reclassifying A to be used for their new "auto upgrade if available" way of working, connected to Loyalty Points? I maybe misunderstood the chap who is AA Plat Exec telling it to me? There is one flight with the BA codeshare has A3 - and I'm just about to email GGL to see if I can GUF it. (ie will the codeshare A3 translate into availability on the prime AA flight number (although my booking is for the BA flt)

Re email to the GGL - recently an agent (who was on her first week) gave me the email address but it was different to the the one I used to have (and lost, doh). The one she gave me started with P and didnt have UK in the address anywhere - seem ok?? Also - what details are needed to give in the email (name/number/address/ etc?? ) Thanks!

Last edited by wanderingjock; Aug 2, 2022 at 11:50 am Reason: adding Q about email