FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expert Mode: opt-in to see upgrade visibility/fare bucket data/Issue staying enabled?
Old Aug 1, 2022, 8:23 pm
benz37

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold
For several years, I've been getting detailed flight information when searching for flights, including the number of available seats by fare code. But in recent days, I notice that I'm no longer seeing that when doing searches. I recall there was some way to set up your online profile so that this information was included in any search. But I did that process years ago, and long since forgotten how to do that. Has anyone else also noticed that this detailed information is missing? And if so, is there a way to re-set my profile so I continue to get this detailed information? Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Thanks! I just noticed that my "expert mode" had been disabled. So I have now enabled it once again! I can only wonder why United would do this to us. LOL

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Aug 1, 2022 at 8:47 pm Reason: merged consecutive / updateposts by same member