FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Aug 1, 2022, 4:40 pm
ABZSimy

Does anyone have any recent experience of changing immigration status and updating their TTP/Global Entry details? When I was approved last year, I was a temporary L visa holder at the time. I recently got a green card. Unsure as to whether I need to make an appointment at an enrollment center, or whether walk-ins are accepted for change of status. I don't have any international trips planned at the moment and would prefer to do this locally, rather than waiting for another EoA opportunity.

Incidentally, about a week before my green card was approved, I had an issue at the GE kiosk at Houston Hobby. It would not process me, stating something along the lines of my last entry being too recent. I thought this was odd, as my last entry was in December. I went forward beyond the kiosks and was processed by a CBP officer the old fashioned way without issue. He didn't say what the issue was.