FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones with 1,375 BA Miles Offer
Old Dec 1, 2004, 4:48 am
krug
Suspended

Originally Posted by Aerotec
It is 4 extra BA Miles per £ spent when buying the headphones so I guess if you have a Prem Plus card then you will earn 5.5 Miles per £ spent so earn 1512.5 BA Miles with this purchase.

But still agree better to go buy from the US. Now, will Bose US ship to a US Hotel?
I have done this in the past - I ordered a Bose delivery to my US address no problem with my UK card.

You need to clearly state your arrival date on the address for hotel deliveries(obviously) and give the hotel a heads up (get someone's name in the mail room) that you are expecting a high value parcel.

As its pre-christmas - better order asap. They have excellent product tracking delivery software.

You can use AMEX if you phone the and tell them the exact address you would like the headset shipped to. It must be exact otherwise they will deny the charge and your shipment won't leave. Other CC are less good at this.

Do shop around for these headphones though - they can be purchased on eBay and oher price comparison sites for a little less than Bose charge (though you prob lose the EXCELLENT guarantee). Plus watch out for local taxes, depending on which hotel you get it delivered to!