FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt House Washington DC The Wharf - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:45 pm
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by murphy
Thinking of booking a weekend staycation in DC in August to burn a cat 1-4 cert. The pool here makes me think this might be the best choice? If not here then maybe the GH, but it doesn’t have a pool or a spa. I’m a baby Globalist, so maybe I’d get a better room at the GH. It’s a birthday weekend so I’d like to pamper myself a bit . We’re having dinner at Metier Saturday night.
Originally Posted by dpb132
You’ll very likely get nothing extra at the GH. I only stay there for proximity to the office. The Wharf is a great area and the HH is really quite nice.
GH will give a suite if one is available, if you ask, but it's still nothing fancy and I think I would much rather spend a birthday weekend at the Wharf than by CityCentre. Downtown on a weekend ain't great.

HH pool is small and shared with Canopy I think? but still better than no pool at GH.