FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Jul 26, 2022, 9:37 am
Minnyappleus

Programs: Delta SkyMiles | Platinum
Originally Posted by sfoeuroflyer
Can we at least be honest. The Impossible Meals are not only disgusting, but unhealthy as well. They are hugely caloric, and loaded with saturated fat. Frankly, I wonder if the Impossible company has offered rebates to the airline to include their slop on the menus. If a person wants to virtue signal there are better ways to do it than eating this phony stuff.
Good grief. Impossible products are not that bad and honestly give many more flyers an option over "pasta." There are many worse things to consume: high amounts of alcohol/soda/sugars. If the impossible option isn't your favorite, pre-order a salad or something else.

Honestly, the point of my original message was simple: Delta has stepped up their food game considerably when compared to pre-covid offerings in domestic FC... Desserts were pre-packaged dancing deer cookies, side salads were uninspiring, sometimes they gave you that hard, plastic wrapped bread stick thing... I'll take today's catering.