FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-Flight Meal/Food Service: The Definitive Thread — 2022 Edition
Old Jul 25, 2022, 11:29 am
cardsqc

DTW to MCO this coming Friday, was surprised to actually get a preselection for my meal. Less thrilling were the various options, can't say I find any of them that appealing (but I'm a fairly bland eater in general).

Pastrami Ruben on rosemary focaccia with swiss cheese, mustard and sauerkraut. served with a side flamed cauliflower salad
House made ricotta cappallacci pasta - with green asparagus and morel sauce. Served with a side flamed cauliflower salad.
Smoked salmon poke bowl - with avacado, mango, wakame, pickled yellow radish, edamame and tomato

Wife's allergic to mango, and neither of us like Salmon anyways, so the last one is pretty much out. I'm not really a fan of ricotta, and really don't believe mushrooms have anything to do with food . And I'm not really a fan of pastrami either.

On the plus side, it's not sad boxes, and the option to choose was available ahead of time. So I'll call that progress at least.