FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated IAH connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old Jul 23, 2022, 11:55 am
FlyingHoustonian

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by YadiMolina
I dropped off some passengers at C departures last Friday 7/15 at 4:30 pm. To my complete surprise, there was zero traffic at the airport. I pulled straight up the ramp and into a drop-off space right at the doors. No lines before or after the construction barrels at the big merge, never had to brake before the terminal. The terminal looked proportionally empty as well, and the pax reported a quick check-in and security experience as well.
Glad to hear that. I've gotten stuck in the jam from JFK to curve around to CDE and had it take forever. I've just been parking at AB on Fridays lately so will definitely check it out when I have time. Having multiple friends and colleagues miss flights recently I was cautious. Hopefully it stays relatively open as I heard HAS was trying to reflow traffic a. It to help with the pain.