FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long-haul catering changes: announcement on 12 July
Old Jul 19, 2022, 11:05 am
AirbusA350

Originally Posted by BXK_Oz
So. I can gather nothing has come of this?
To be honest I think the whole thread was quite presumptively and prematurely opened. There was an event for 15 crew members on July 12th taking them around Do & Co’s site near LHR and it was mentioned in the internal comms to staff that they’d be showcasing “enhancements” to the service. It was never actually set in stone that there would be a July 12th PR announcement.

I suspect they’ve recorded a glossy video with all bells and whistles (but actually not much substance) which will likely be released along with some comms over the coming weeks, perhaps when they can actually get more then 1 flight a day away on time as one of the above comments suggested!

If and when it is announced and if indeed it has any improvement, it’ll likely be launched in a phased manner over 6 months or something ridiculous. (Anyone remember the The White Company bedding rollout? Lol)

NB: This isn’t meant to be a criticism of OP in any way but rather just sent to appropriately set out facts/expectations for all