FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Flexi Bistro is it just me or has anyone else found it a hassle ? ?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 6:37 am
ukdoctor

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Easyjet Flexi Bistro is it just me or has anyone else found it a hassle ? ?

I have taken 4 flights on easyjet over the last week and all of them were FLEXI fares.Easyjet clearly states that Flexi fares can use a £10 on board bistro spend ( was £7.50 before )

On each of these flights the crew did not know about this and asked me to show the bistro voucher !!
Easyjet clearly says that all you need to show is the boarding pass

This is not the first time it's happened to me So these days I carry a printout of the terms and conditions from their own website

Usually this leads to a lot of to and fro discussions with the senior cabin crew member before I get anything and on busy flights can hold up service

Wish they could make it simpler and train the crew on this .Maybe also add a note on the boarding pass to reflect it . They already add bags / speedy boarding eligibility etc on the boarding pass anyway

Has anyone else found this a problem

PS: seems like many people who have flexi tickets are blissfully unaware of this £10 onboard spend. I've been asked at least twice by other pax on how these work .