FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Wanted $30k Change Fee
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2022, 2:59 pm
MorganB

Programs: AA Exp. Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum.
  • Not sure why there are separate PNRs as you can book up to 9 passengers on one PNR online. PNRs can be "linked" for upgrade purposes and it should make AA aware that the two PNRs are traveling together. I've worked with Group travel .They have a phone number in addition to email and they do answer so I don't see why the person filing the complaint didn't just call them. Although I'm not sure they will do a booking for less than 10. Group rates require 10 or more passengers.
  • Emails in complaint concerning schedule changes look manipulated with person claiming AA sent them without departure airport code or any original flight info. Typically original flights are at the bottom of the email under the red heading "ORIGINAL FLIGHT" . It appears the person truncated the emails
  • Person claims to be a seasoned traveler but never pulled up reservation online, only referring to emails, and also uses seat map as justification when stating that AA had room to put the 7 in question back on original flight when we all know the seat map is not a firm indication of seats available.