FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Change Your Flight for Exclusive Rewards! (Nominal Travel Credit)
Old Jul 13, 2022, 11:35 pm
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

My husband received a $45 offer to change an internal California flight next Tuesday. I'm on the same record as we used a companion cert. No mention was made of me. The offered flight is 24 hours earlier. The seat map shows a comparable number of open seats in coach; more seats in First for the earlier flight. We are both 100K flyers so at no risk from being bumped from our desired day of travel. We are ignoring the offer.

Conditions are different than posted above. His email states:

Offer expires 24 hours after delivery or when maximum number of acceptances is reached, whichever is earliest. Alternate flights are subject to availability at time of acceptance. Offer only available via this email.

Certificates are valid for one year from issue date. Tickets must be purchased prior to expiration date. Certificates cannot be bartered or sold. Any attempt to do so will result in forfeiture of the certificate. Certificates must be redeemed on alaskaair.com. Full terms and conditions can be found here.