FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long-haul catering changes: announcement on 12 July
Old Jul 13, 2022, 3:41 am
SW7London

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
We are always grateful when members share information that is not yet public knowledge, some of us learn information from reliable sources of pending changes to the service proposition. Just because no announcement has been made public doesn’t mean there was no announcement or that changes are not happening. It just means there is nothing that can be shared just yet.

As for the noise in this topic, that’s due to the number of “contributions” from the forum’s serial complainers. Instead of trying to disparage those who are sharing information with us we should be thanking Can I help you for his constructive, informative and knowledgeable contributions to the forums over many, many years.
I think CIHY is an invaluable resource with many years of excellent contributions, who knows what may have happened with yesterdays proposed changes. Its not as if everything is running smoothly at the moment within BA!

However the bolded quote above I disagree with - too many forum regulars have a history of spending inordinate amount of time knocking posters who share factual non public information as the regulars dont think its realistic/impossible/they dont think it would happen etc etc - stating their disagreement during a thread and moving on appears to be beyond some.

Look at the recent AA/IB thread discussing the pending move away from T5. Saying "we are always grateful" is incorrect.