FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Applying for Chase BUSINESS Cards (April 2020 - 2022)
Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:14 pm
schistosomiasis

Apologies if I sound disagreeable, but when I started my (legit) business (which is my main source of income) I purposely opened my business account with Chase because I felt it would increase my odds for credit card approvals (it also doesn’t hurt that there’s a Chase branch on both main roads either side of me).

I haven’t gottten rejected for a SINGLE chase card since then (I did get a rejection letter for chase sapphire last year but phoned in to recon to get it approved). My personal opinion is chase considers me low risk because they know exactly what’s going in and out of my accounts, and what my balances are. I signed up for CPC last year to get a bonus but took the $ out once the holding period was over.

I now hold four personal chase cards, and six business cards, and have been able to churn ink cards/ personal Hyatt, will work on other cards. I apply for about 4-5 Chase cards/ year as pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered. Most of my organic business spending is meeting multiple AMEX plat/ gold NLL offers, but I do use the 5X categories on ink cash.