FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Evisa & Visa on arrival for India
View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2022, 12:17 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by YourSimulation
I am applying for a tourist eVisa and am having a very flyertalk problem. It asks for all countries visited in the last 10 years. You can't directly type into the form, you have to select countries. I've visited over 45. I spent way too long adding each of them, only to get an error that "Maximum 20 countries can be selected."

Even if I could cut out some of the EU/Schengen countries where I have no passport stamp or official record of entry, that still doesn't take it down to 20. Even then, I can't bring myself to put just 20 countries down and the click the box that says "I [name] hereby declare that the information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. in case the information is found false at any stage, I am liable for legal action/deportation/blacklisting or any other action as deemed fit by the Government of India."
I came across a similar problem when applying for my UK visa. There is a max number of countries you can select & I couldn't add all of them. So to the best of my knowledge I just added the names of all the countries I have been to most recently. Visa came through without a problem.