FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best T3 OneWorld Lounge
View Single Post
Old Jul 10, 2022, 6:03 pm
Smid

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Gold, Radisson Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by PGberkshire
To be clear, the Cathay Business Lounge has a lot more food that shown, its just not on a menu.
It did used to do a hot buffet over by the cold stuff, pre covid, but didn't when we last flew early May. Yes, they've got more, but I can't remember much of dessert stuff in the CX J lounge. But that could just be the amount of champers I'd consumed blocking the details.

The first airline (vs PP) lounge I went to when I flew J was the VS Clubhouse. The three course starter. main and dessert was excellent to me, and set a standard. After my shift to BA (frankly the 2 for 1 was useless on VS), I was disappointed overall with the Club lounges, but when I got gold there was some desserts like a lovely big slab of cake to have in F lounges. I'd kind of forgotten about dessert as a thing in a lounge until reading those menus. Perhaps there is some in the CX lounge I'd missed, or eaten. I only really ever eat dessert onboard planes or in the lounges, and I do supposed I'd forgotten and also missed them.