FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads
Old Jul 5, 2022, 12:32 pm
camdentown

Programs: BA Exec Club, Flying Blue
Originally Posted by Maraluvr
Thanks again gormless! I have my eTicket for the flight (purchased early April 2022). It doesn't say what class of ticket I bought other than Business. I'm just trying to find out if the flight is still scheduled to go in November. When I do a 'dummy' booking for my date on 4 Nov 2022 it says that the only connecting flight from LHR to NBO is on Qatar. This is just too confusing for me....don't understand what me purchasing my ticket in the USA has anything to so with this...I purchased the ticket over the phone with BA. I sent a message to BA via Facebook, with all the details...hopefully someone will answer me. Obviously November is a ways off, so I guess I just have to wait to see how things pan out and I will get an email if my flights have changed....hopefully not two hours before departure! Thanks for The Points Guy link!
BA are obliged to re-accommodate you on alternative flights, Given its in November, give it a few days for things to catch up in the re-booking system. That should hopefully sort things out for you.