FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner, Virginia [Master Thread]
Old Jul 2, 2022, 3:38 pm
Mr. Vker

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Just finished a two night stay. Mrs Vker and I each had a FNA expiring. Its our favorite place to use them as its a 75 min drive from home. Big wedding on property, so happy to get them reserved-but no upgrades. Seemed that only two of four elevators working so lines got VERY long. Sometimes 20 people waiting. Otherwise great, relaxing stay. Main floor renovations are done. I like the remodel of Entyse. Got breakfast amenity both mornings and ate there. Really enjoyed that. One dinner we ate in the Galleria mall-Maggiano's. Friday night was at The Palm. That's an awesome place-just a 2 minute walk from the Valet entrance. We used the free hotel shuttle to go to the other mall Tysons Corner Center. All in all a great visit. We have bags from several nice shops with something for Mrs. Vker and each of the five grandkids. Nothing for me! But that's OK. Home today with still two days left to the long weekend.