FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How can British Airways get away with this behavior?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:00 pm
AirbusA350

As usual far too much OP bashing from most. I get it, the racism reference is perhaps OTT and has not been provided any facts per se.

However, I’m glad some have still picked up on how dreadful this really is by BA, particularly for travellers who may not be well-versed with all these things. Heck even the frequent OWE traveller gets stressed and often stuck in a seemingly endless “loop” with airlines in such situation.

I totally disagree with the blame hinging onto OP for having a short connection. Lots of people generally prefer short connections or often pay way more to fly economy in an inferior airline to go directly. It’s a legal connection that BA sold to them and for people who may not have lounge access etc or simply just want to “get there” may indeed wish to avail the privilege of a shorter connection and quicker arrival.

I just hope OP can take onboard the more constructive advice given here and I wish them a safe onward journey and that they can get back as much as possible from BA