FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2021/22 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Jul 1, 2022, 9:17 am
ademanuele

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Your MAN cancellation was inspired by problems this morning with Amadeus. You can claim a taxi if you can't do the trip by train anymore, when it was a reasonable expectation at the time you were booked. Usually this i capped at £50 but depending on your circumstances they may pay more. It's open to discussion whether this is EC261 eligible, it's down as OPER rather than OPEN or OPEY. Try to get on the 21:05 if space opens.
Thanks for the reply. 9pm flight was not an option when I rebooked but I checked at the airport and am now on standby.

This flight is obviously jinxed, has been cancelled three times now, was originally on tomorrow's 2pm flight and cancelled on 2nd May, today's 2.10 pm flight cancelled on 23rd June, and todays flight cancelled a few hours ago 🤦🏻‍♂️

I could not find any info on differences between OPER, OPEY and OPEN? Also, is there a link to what happened with Amadeus?