FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Global Services Thread: Benefits, Questions, Experiences [2022]
Old Jun 30, 2022, 2:07 pm
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Oregonflyer
Does anyone think there is a correlation between million miler status and the service you get from GS agents? I am asking because I know they can see it, and having just gone over 3MM I have had really great experiences over the last two weeks with some non-standard re-bookings due to delayed and canceled flights. I assume it is just coincidence, but am wondering if others have experienced the same thing.
Not to be morbid but this would be a really backward way to prioritize service. UA should want the 32 year old GS with 1MM lifetime miles to be much happier than the 58 year old GS with 4MM lifetime miles. I'm talking my book a bit there but just from a business perspective; today, my spend potential has a lot more lifetime value at 38 than I will 2 decades from now when I'm sure I'll be a 3-4MMer.