FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Most BOS TATL flights will depart from Terminal E starting March 29-2022
Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:58 pm
Dawgfan6291

Originally Posted by xliioper
The former AF lounge in ORD is already closed and there are some plans of T5 construction available online that shows the new club designated as "New Skyteam lounge" -- https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33901981-post63.html
I've seen that before but I didn't know if it was ever officially confirmed AF wouldn't re-open its own club because I am 99.9% sure Delta has said it will be a SkyClub vs an actual SkyTeam lounge ala YVR/SYD/DXB and a few others.

apparently the one at LHR T4 closed?
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
what I don’t understand is why Delta didn’t just sublease the virgin clubhouse. That Air France lounge is worse than you all made it sound.

Luckily my next flights will not go through Boston. And I’ll be sure to try to avoid that until this is resolved. Since I have to connect I have a long layover and having a long layover in that dump is not acceptable 😄
I think the SkyClub will actually be fairly large and bigger than the Virgin Lounge. What will be interesting to see is if they do any kind of D1 product as well. Boston will see quite a bit of international flights and will almost certainly keep growing.