FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Devalues Clubs - Makes sure they are packed beyond capacity.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:56 pm
lincolnjkc

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by raehl311
MSP is the same way, very few PAX there when I'm there (although that's also usually early morning)

I find this strange. The B7 lounge always has seats when I'm there, and it's a LOT. The C lounge can get crowded, given lounge size per # of gates at the C terminal, but that's easily avoided by just using the B7 lounge. Haven't had any crowding problems at the F lounge either but am there less often.
My experiences with the ORD lounges are pretty much the same... I can think of maybe 1 time when F was uncomfortably crowded (had to circle for seating); B7 can be "busy" but I've never had an issue finding a seat -- maybe not my preferred type of seat, but my butt has always found a home without much effort. I don't get down to B19(?) that often because my flights generally don't seem to be down that way I always perceive it as the smallest ORD club -- rightly or wrongly -- I think the "shotgun" configuration has a lot do do with it in my mind (I always forget there's the bar in the far back and the additional seating around the corner)... C is pretty constantly at "hmm, let me make a couple passes and hope I find a seat" levels except very early mornings and late nights, IME.