FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The *new* SilverKris Lounge at Changi T3
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:12 am
bpk6h

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Kiwi_FF
Well I hoped the horror stories would be a thing of the past with the extra lounges now open. Alas that is not the case tonight it’s a zoo. Kids running screaming out of control, food stations swamped, no seating chaos. The ambiance of a jackhammer and the warmth of a blast freezer with staff struggling to cope. I’m travelling long haul SQ business class tonight with my wife and this circus is not in keeping with the advertising. Next flights now booked LX on Cathay metal (code share) surely the wing can’t be as bad as this. In fact wife has given up and gone shopping not a good look SQ!
As the T2 lounges are still closed, all SQ J pax are still consolidated at the SQ T3 SKL. I fear the crowding will remain until such time T2 is brought online...and I agree with your wife, nicer to stroll the shops these days! As for the The Wing, who knows...perhaps HKG will undergo its own challenges whenever it fully reopens. CX also shut down a few of its lounges so there could be some pax consolidation there too. At the moment, CX doesn't even fly to ZRH so you have to hope that flight is restarted!

​​​​​​