FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Will Marriott Reopen Lifetime Titanium Status?
Old Jun 26, 2022, 9:05 pm
UASPG

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
NEW Lifetime Rhodium status

Originally Posted by UASPG
NEW Lifetime Rhodium status

I just checked my account, as well as the Lifetime status rules, and saw that I had twice the number of required years as a Platinum member and more than twice the number of nights required for that status.

"Does Marriott have Lifetime Titanium status? Yes, but only for those elites who were grandfathered into the program when Marriott and Starwood merged in 2018. If you had 750 elite nights and 10 years as a Platinum member with either Starwood or Marriott, you received Lifetime Titanium Elite status."

Any plan to come up with a new status, Mr. Marriott or Mr. Bonvoy?

"Announcing the Rhodium Lifetime status for Bonvoy members that have had at least 20 years the Platinum status and 1,500 elite nights recorded in their account".

Suggestions for additional benefits, for that "upcoming" status, are welcome.

PS: not sure that this post belongs to this "Will Marriott reopen the Lifetime Titanium status", but that it is where it was forwarded.
As I did not select this thread for my above post, I feel a little bit uninvited on it. Anyway, I don't have the choice and will continue here.

A perk for a new status with a minimum of 20 years, as a Platinum, and 1,500 elite nights could grant you - every year - 5 guaranteed suite night upgrades (if available at the time of booking), when reaching 75 nights, and an additional 5, when reaching 100 nights. Just an idea for a new carrot for those that have reached the existing top status.

Last edited by UASPG; Jun 26, 2022 at 9:10 pm