FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here
Old Jun 25, 2022, 3:10 pm
Xandrios
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
That looks great indeed. And I do love that halva dessert. Still trying to figure out what's added in there to make it stand out from the home made version My best guess so far... they've added cream. If they have.. great decision

With regular meals cheese is served, and I think most special meals as well - as long as it doesn't conflict. And another exception to this rule is ... Easter. As most Greeks will be fasting a special fasting meal is served at that time, where they replace the cheese with something better suited.

I don't think cheese would conflict with Hindu Veg (though I could be wrong). If you want to be sure, and one of the regular options sounds appealing... I'd say go for that. If you search through this thread you'll probably be able to find a picture of that specific meal.

Dessert used to be always served separate, now that they have reduced the portion size since covid its typically on the main tray. One exception could maybe be breakfast flights where the dessert/fruit plate may be somewhat more substantial? Havent personally taken a breakfast flight in ages, so won't be able to confirm that one.

Domestic there is wine though not from regular sized bottles. There will be a small selection (One red/white) in those airplane-sized one-glass bottles.