FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MIA-LAX 77W / 777-300ER rotation - and service etc. discussion
Old Jun 24, 2022, 10:15 pm
BlooJoo
Suspended

Programs: AA: CK
Originally Posted by Seat 1F
I did the 77W on Monday in F from MIA to LAX. Flight operated on-time. Blankets and pillows provided. No PDB's but a bottle of water was handed out whilst still on the ground. Average service from the FA. She seemed kind of scatter-brained. Asking the same questions multiple times. She was unfamiliar with the menu. I said I wanted the soup course. She said there was no soup. I reminded her it was on the menu. She then checked and confirmed there was soup...so I got soup. Two apps offered of which you could choose one. I had pre-ordered the chicken cacciatore. Other than the tortilla soup, the lunch was lousy. I didn't care for the starter and the chicken was completely dried out and tasteless. Pretty disappointing overall. Nothing about the food or service seemed remotely premium. Shame really. The seat was nice though. Oh, I almost forgot, the tray table was not working correctly. The half of the tray closest to me was bent down on an angle almost rendering it unusable. I was concerned the food would spill right into my lap. In the end, it worked out but I had to be careful. I did point it out to the FA but I don't know if she wrote it up.
Because great is what we’re going for