FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2022, 4:09 pm
Karanda

Hello Fellas

Newbie here. I was reading this forum and since i have no experience with this type of things, i need advice.

My trip is from 30.12 MAD - SCL(bussines), 6.1 SCL - LIM - MAD (first segment is restricted economy and its operated by LATAM, rest is IB, and from LIM - MAD its bussines). tickets starts 045
On IB site i can see whole itinerary, seems to be OK, also check other airlines (didnt know i can check my reservation elsewhere, but it also looks OK) but on LATAM page it just cant load anything related to trip, its just dissappear.

When i bought tickets i was counting there is small chance to fly, so i knew the risks. But im just seeking for advice from more experience people around here as im guessing according the forum here, there is somethign wrong with my booking.

Should i leave it alone and come back let say 1 month prio, or should i try to contact asap OTA, LATAM, and try to do something with that right now, or just wait from some kind of msg from them about cancelation or what so ever ?

Thanks for advice, and sorry for my english im not native speaker