FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Edelweiss Business Booking
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:59 pm
AnaTFN

Programs: FB Plat
Edelweiss Business Booking

First trying Edelweiss because we waited so long to book our holidays that flying over Zurich and including Edelweiss was the best option. We booked 3 business class seats (we waited so long that economy was almost same price), and for one of the flights the website (book through Swiss) says that seat selection is not available. I have two questions:

1) I cannot find the booking if I go to the Edelweiss and use the booking number from Swiss. Do they use a different booking confirmation number? Where could I find it? I was hoping I could see the seats there.

2) Does anyone have experience with the "seat selection is not available" issue? again, these are business seats, and for one of the two flights with Edelweiss we can select seats (through Swiss) but the other one has that message. My guess is that they probably need to move the curtain in Business to make more space and currently they don't have spare seats to let us select our three, but there might be another reason (Tenerife-Zurich)

Thank you!