FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "weather" in JFK
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:45 pm
truncated

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by DL Platinum
Well, my long played plans on a nice trip to Prague with my spouse and been killed by Delta's premature cancellation of flights into JFK due to "potential weather". I had a five HOUR layover in JFK, planned purposely to allow for these "weather" reasons. My original JFK - PRG flight is going out on time tonight, the inbound aircraft is in flight from LAX and will have 3 hours before departure. But, DL has cancelled the majority of connection flights into JFK, and yet there were no FAA delays earlier today. So, I am now on and off the phone trying to make alternative plans with little inventory.

So, I have been rebooked tomorrow to connect in CDG to an Air France flight. I have 1 hour and 5 minutes for the connection in CDG. 2E to 2F. Also have to go through customs and immigration, though with priority as a D1 passenger. Will I make it or do I need to go back to DL and see what few options I may have. (only other option is through either ATL or AMS). Does anyone know of a tool that can tell me what 2E terminal we will come into on DL 98? Flight Aware just lists "2E". I've made flights before but given this timing, it really depends on the actual terminal of 2E that we will arrive into.
While there are no FAA delays into JFK proper there are lots of delays on the routes inbound to JFK