FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelling to Bethesda for work. Which airport to choose?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 3:52 pm
rustum76

Originally Posted by travelmad478
Just book a private shuttle for the four of you to get from Bethesda to BWI. It’ll cost around $100 and be dramatically easier and quicker than trying to mess with the trains, which will also cost money (in other words, the shuttle won’t cost vastly more than four people taking the train/bus).

I would also look into how much it would be for a Lyft/Uber. It’s not that far of a drive (as short as just under an hour, depending on traffic).
Thanks for the information. Either way, we have to pay to go to Airport. With BWI, We have saved good amount of money with cheaper ticket price. Employer still not confirmed about hotel options. Ideally, I should be able to book hotel with 2 queen beds. If I need to pay for hotel for family members, is it good idea to travel before July 4th weekend. This way, we all can all fly back and forth together and cover my W1 work. I can fly alone for work during W2. Employer is not responding to hotel request for the weekend. Why bother saving them money and splitting our journey.