FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelling to Bethesda for work. Which airport to choose?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:17 pm
rustum76

Hi Travelmad478, David and dlffla,
Thanks for the information. I will be traveling at the beginning of W1 for work. Family will be joining me at the end of W1 for weekend. We are planning to fly to DCA. We most probably stay at the same place (Bethesda) and visit Washington DC during 1st weekend. Looks like we can take Red line to go to main attractions in DC during the weekend. At end of W2, we are planning to be fly out from BWI. I guess, we can switch to hotel close to BWI and spend a day in Baltimore.

One time travel to BWI airport at the end of trip to fly out. It is around $490 per person to fly to DCA and fly out from BWI. If we plan return trip also from DCA, prices are around $575. My ticket is paid by Employer. I have to pay for other tickets for family members. That is the reason we are exploring fly out from BWI option to save on flight expense. We are not sure if it is worth it or big hassle to fly out from BWI to save $100 per ticket (3 people).

Last edited by rustum76; Jun 21, 2022 at 12:40 pm