FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - State of TSA-PRE
View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2022, 3:19 pm
Detroiter

Programs: DL Gold
Originally Posted by lamphs
Aircrew gets priority. In some midwest airports that I frequent, there is only one line for security. I could care less that aircrew is prioritized as I almost never cut it so close that a couple of aircrew in front of me would make a difference in getting to the gate in a timely manner.

I have a tremendous amount of patience for the not so frequent flyers when I have to share a line. I occasionally have the impression that so many frequent flyers have an air of arrogance that makes them better than the not so frequent flyers. (Maybe fly private?) (I do not go ahead of those having difficulties unless there is a clear space to do so.)
My husband is in a wheelchair because of MS, so I have to remove his coat and shoes, basically doubling our time required to be ready. If I see people behind us who are ready to go, I'll motion to wave them by us. No point in forcing them to wait for us, and my mom always raised me to be polite; it doesn't cost anything and might result in some karma points that will be useful down the road.