FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How set is the a380 & a350 schedule for summer?
Old Jun 20, 2022, 2:36 pm
Jimmie76
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by RichieMc
If those are the listed aircraft types, the most likely outcome is that those will be the ones that actually operate those routes. I think sometimes people overemphasise the disclaimer that the aircraft you book is subject to change. (Maybe we just have a lot of lawyers on this forum!!) I know people have been disappointed to have booked new Club Suites and gotten the old product. Obviously it is true and equipment swaps do happen for a number of reasons. But the schedules are not just made at random. I probably did like 12 long haul trips since pandemic started and can’t remember any equipment swap or surprise seat change.

Some planes are more prone to get switched than others. I have a couple of 787-10 flights later this year and I’d be surprised if at least one didn’t get swapped out given the FAA delivery ban.
I know I would be disappointed to have booked Club World and gotten the Club Suites.