FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IROPS "IRROPS" - OSO, Weather, etc. Affecting AA Flyers (master thread)
Old Jun 19, 2022, 1:23 pm
view-with-a-room

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
FAR-DFW-MCI Thursday. 1st flight delayed, 2nd flight disappeared, 3 flight cancelled due to pilot timeout, 4th flight 9pm the next day, 5th flight standby 9am, 6th flight 10am.

The lounge access provided via the Citi Executive credit card proved to be of extreme value. The lines at the customer service desk were hundreds of people and three representatives. The lines at the lounge customer service desk were tens of people and three representatives. As a rule the lounge agents are the more competent agents. 4 lounge agent at DFW were visited over the course of the two days. Zero options existed online. The DFW-MCI segment disappeared and the lounge agent booked me on a separate ticket.

I am curious if AA deposits bonus miles into the account at some point in light of the issues. Nothing to complain about so to speak. The $12 food voucher doesn't go very far. The Comfort Suites DFW isn't a nice motel. Despite the issues the situation didn't leave me particularly traumatized...

Last edited by view-with-a-room; Jun 19, 2022 at 1:28 pm