FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Pilots Write Open Letter to Customers re RecordTravel Demand
Old Jun 19, 2022, 12:29 am
Dawgfan6291

Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
I have never seen executives picketing outside or having a coronary over someone else performing the job they walked off of. They have no right to hold productivity hostage.

Contracts get violated all the time. That's what the courts are for. And if you think I'm on the side of either party, think again. Delta hasn't had good management since Grinstein and Whitehurst.

If you're unhappy at your job then leave. That will send the loudest message. But if someone else is willing to do it for the same or less pay and do it with a smile, then you're not worth as much as you think you are. These people need to grow up.

And look at that, I managed to respond to you without making personal remarks like you do.
Whew. I actually got nothing. I guess this one is like the "airbuses will lawn dart because they have FBW" stuff. You do you.

I just want to take a minute and say to all the Delta employees out there. Thank you for what you do. Unlike some people who literally have no idea how the industry works, a lot of us really appreciate what you do and are thankful for those that go above and beyond everyday. People like the above really have no idea how much you do but please don't assume all FFs have the same attitude. To the pilots that are working overtime who DON'T have to do so, but are doing so to try to help out the already cluster of an operation, thank you. Same to all the Flight attendants, ACS staff, TechOps staff and everyone else. Management has put you in a bad situation and some of us don't blame you for that. I, for one, hope that management makes the needed adjustments to turn Delta back into what it was 3 years ago. For all the employees who are still around that gave so much during bankruptcy, thank you as well. Not all of us have such a ignorant view of what you do and how hard you work to make a true difference.