FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ‘FLUB’ class: travel in First (F) cabin but with Club (J) service on 4-class aircraft
Old Jun 18, 2022, 12:41 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by kingcole974
I’ve been frequently looking at expert flyer with my attention on the LHR MCO route.

To the best of my knowledge, today if the first day there has been anyone seated in the F cabin.

With the recent relaxation of the testing requirement, this may mean a few more bums of seats and the F cabin being used for frequently.

To those who have grabbed a Flub seat in the pat, I have a question.

In our group to fly in August, there are 6 of us. 2 gold, 1 silver and 3 blues. We are all on the same booking. If it does open up, would I be able to seat us all up front or would it just be the gold card holders?
with 6 people the most likely is that ou won’t be moved to the F cabin (assuming that plane assignment even stick till August) and that if you try to move yourselves if cabin opens you’d be bumped back. As noted ba’s policy is to only use the f cabin if absolutely necessary and for the fewest possible people. That makes a group of 6 an unlikely choice.