FOR &&&&Y&S TYPE ALL BUSINESS FARE TYPES FARES
CANCELLATIONS
BEFORE DEPARTURE
CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR REFUND.
AFTER DEPARTURE
CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR REFUND.
Yet then on the bottom

Fare Rules

All tickets are non-transferable. This fare is non-refundable and changes may not be allowed after 24 hours from the time of booking. You will be able to view the specific fare rules and restrictions associated with your ticket immediately after purchase. Airlines policies vary. On many airlines, if changes are allowed, they must be made prior to the date of your departure, and will incur a minimum of a $100 carrier-imposed change fee and you will be responsible for any increase in fare. In addition to any change fees applied by the airline, any changes to your itinerary will incur a $30 USD per ticket service fee. In addition, if you do not use your tickets, and do not make changes to your itinerary prior to your date of departure, your tickets will have no value and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Fully Flex Business.

My question is I booked for myself (100% flying) and a seperate booking for my girlfriend (who is 50/50). She wants to cancel now, but if the option can be kep open for full refund in a month when she can for certain say. Does this read as full refund or not?