FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Agent's confirmation number is different from airline, both are unhelpful
Old Jun 15, 2022, 11:07 pm
ayami

Agent's confirmation number is different from airline, both are unhelpful

Bought a fra-las on Condor airline from Lucky2Go.com
They issued the ticket very fast which was great and price was almost half of airline website.
I tried to manually add ticket to the my Condor dashboard and it doesn't recognize it. (Amadeus (checkmytrip.com) doesn't recognize the ticket confirmation number too.)
Supposedly, agent name should be chosen from a drop down list in Condor website when adding manually. Agent name is not there so I choose the first name in list! Somehow Condor website retrieves a ticket with my name and another confirmation number!!
I check this second confirmation number in Amadeus (checkmytrip.com) with my last name and yes, it is valid.
I go back to Condor website to add this second confirmation number to my dashboard but this doesn't work either.
Called Condor and first extremely incompetent representative says none of confirmation numbers are valid. Called again and another representative says second confirmation number is good but he neither can add it to my dashboard, nor can email me a confirmation (for peace of my mind).
Condor whatsapp customer service also doesn't respond at all, unless only one single message saying "we cannot confirm tickets bought from agents!!"
Agent is still insisting that the first confirmation number is valid.
I'm wondering if I should trust this ticket, or what should I do?

Last edited by ayami; Jun 15, 2022 at 11:12 pm Reason: Grammar and vocabulary