FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Global Services Thread: Benefits, Questions, Experiences [2022]
Old Jun 15, 2022, 12:26 pm
AugustusM

Programs: UA GS, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by wxguy
Time for some good news. The other day I had a superb experience with GS phone agent "Nancy." Two of us on one PNR using miles/PPs on a domestic ticket. I asked her to split the PNR, book me in paid P class, and leave my partner in PN (XN+PPs). Shares (or whatever it is these days) did not cooperate, and long story short, she spent an hour on the phone with me, keeping me informed as she worked with her support and ticketing to get things fixed after a lot went wrong. She was a very experienced agent and even knew in advance what could happen (and it did!). In the end, I had what I needed, my miles and PPs were redeposited, both tickets reissued, and she pushed through my partner's XN/PP => PN after the space disappeared. Kudos to Nancy!
Same here. Had her a bunch of times and she's always super helpful, particularly on the recent FCO trip that I booked for myself and 3 companions. She ended up saving me over 200K miles.