FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Jun 12, 2022, 2:52 am
SkyTeam777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by 86gn
I will be flying J from DFW to AUH several times this year and I noticed with the cap of 75,000 LP per ticket that I am going to be losing up to 25,000 LP per ticket. I've requalified for EXP already even with the cap and my spending will likely be adequate to maintain CK for another year. However, I've wondered if I should be putting my return flights on a different program such as QR/EY/BA to maximize my benefits?
Book as two one-ways (as long as it doesn't change the price), and you'll earn the full amount.

My main concern this year is that AA has cut so many international routes, and we're being forced to fly partners (which may not help us re-up CK since AA wants us to stay on their own metal). I have two Sydney trips and I have flown Qantas. I hope they look at our destinations to determine that we couldn't have reasonably flown AA on some of them.