FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Jun 11, 2022, 11:55 pm
redtop43

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
I'm back to having problems with giftcards.com rejecting my orders for nonsense reasons, like "Some of your information is invalid." I created a second account with gc.com and that one can seem to place orders. I am in fact ahead of the curve on my $2K/month, and it's always possible that is the reason, but I didn't have that problem in May. I'm not trying to buy a total of more than $2K/month, but I'm trying to spread them out more. The first month I bought the whole $2K between 2/28 and 3/2. In May I bought them on the 10/11/22/23/23/25/26/27th. So far in June on the 6th/7th/10th. I think there's general agreement that gc.com doesn't block them based on the $2K/month; in fact I don't think gc.com even actually sees that, it's just on the back end with the points.

Annoying. I'm going to wait a week or so and hope it clears itself up. I don't particularly want to create a bunch of accounts with a bunch of different email addresses.