FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Claiming missing TPs for Alaska Airlines flights
Old Jun 11, 2022, 6:45 am
Timesroman

Programs: BA, IB, Vueling, Accor, Hilton
Advice please. I am a 'leisure' traveller that is grateful for the status BAEC silver brings. Keeping status has been challenging during Covid (managed 2020 and 2021, but in the event not required!), and really challenging in 2022. Two Alaskan PNRs (from Dec and Mar 2021) have yet to credit for tier points and avios and I have followed up, but with little success/response. However, I am also concerned that I do not unnecessarily waste the BA team's time, as they are more challenged than I. So, advice please on whether I 'sit tight' (as all will come in due time), or follow-up again (and if so, which route). The 2 PNRs have reached differing stages, although both started via BAMisiingAvios :
  • Flight Dec 2021 (return flight credited, but outward not) : still with BAMissing Avios; response eventually received on 4 May 22, indicating I should wait 28 busines days before checking account; no movement yet.
  • Flights Mar 2022 : commenced with BAMissingAvios; received case ID on 20 Apr 22, with request for 'booked class' and copy 'boarding passes'; documents submitted on 'ecsupportingdocs' on 25 Apr 22; requested confirm at end May that case still in the work, but no response or account movement yet
As mentioned above, my concern is as much to avoid wasting everyone's time on a minor issue to BAEC, although significant to me for status. Thanks in advance for any steer.