FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID19: Testing (and vaccination) Requirements to enter India
Old Jun 10, 2022, 8:51 pm
alpha_centauri

COVID-19 vaccinations and Air Suvidha questions

We are traveling to India by Emirates airlines and transiting via Dubai. I have reviewed the COVID-19 requirements for travel to India but would like to confirm a few things. I understand that negative RT-PCR test is not necessary if you have a valid vaccination certificate.

1. What constitutes a valid vaccination certificate? I have the following:
• COVID-19 vaccination record issued by Virginia Department of Health (US) that shows 3 doses of COVID-19 have been taken. It has a QR code.
• Compact vaccination cards that were manually filled-in each time the vaccine was administered

I plan to carry printed copies of both, but which one should I upload to the Air Suvidha portal? The vaccination record or copy of the vaccination card (front and back)?

2. Does the vaccination certificate need to have the QR code? Should we carry printed copies as well as a digital copy (with QR code) on our phones?

3. Questions about Air Suvidha Self Declaration form:
a) I am flying into Bengaluru and after a 2-day stay there, I am taking a flight to Chennai. Should I answer Yes/No to the question "Are you taking a connecting Domestic flight?" It is not really a connecting flight because I will be staying in Bengaluru for 2 days.

b) Majority of my stay will be in Chennai even though I will be spending the first 2 days in Bengaluru. Should I put the final destination address as Chennai?

c) Can we use same email ID for multiple passengers (my child does not have an email ID)? Or should we use different email ID for each passenger?