FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Renewal Information and Processing Timelines
Old Jun 9, 2022, 8:30 am
PaulS86

Originally Posted by TechMarauder
The saga has finally ended. I renewed in March 2020 (required interview) and we all know what happened after that. 2 weeks ago, I was able to grab an interview @ Niagara Falls (for yesterday) and after a quick conversation with CBP and CBSA, my TTP was updated with "Approved" in about an hour and hopefully should have my new card in 2 weeks. For reference point, my new expiration date is my birthday in 2027 (not 2025) so they are giving the full 5 years. The agent confirmed that they are still working through the 2 Million backlog. Good luck everyone.
Your update is encouraging but the "2 million backlog" is a bit disheartening - not much I can do but wait. By next week, 1 year and counting. I guess at least I have benefits for another year so can't really complain. It seems that it would have been efficient for them to put simple, straight forward renewals in a pile and get them in and out the door instead of piling them up. That's how we do things at work.