FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Jun 8, 2022, 9:56 am
ceebee100

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ryanbriar
I should have used the Olive Garden line when I called this morning.

My feedback to the exec liaison team was centered around the needed training / cultural aspects (FA very nice, not trained; pursuer offered zero support) and the F&B. For example, carrying the FFD beverage list onto the plane is conceptually not hard to do and would go a long way. Another easy win - ask passengers if they want food right away or space it out. Great Flagship F FAs have asked this. Doesn’t have to be pure dine on demand, but helps them out too.

Not asking for this to be QR F, AF LP etc where everyone is doing everything for you, just refinements.

I also said that if I am going to be spending money (not burning a SWU), I’ll chose BA F any day (cited two recent trips where this was the case). I get that everyone shares revenue in a JV, but I actively avoid because the product is so all over the place. I know what to expect on BA and it’s quite enjoyable.
I fully agree with your sentiments!

I've flown BA F once about 6 years ago and it was great in my opinion, better than AA F at least. We are flying AA F in a couple weeks to LHR and the only reason I got that was because when I was looking for flights, AA had 3 F web specials for 57.5k miles so I took it.