FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus: never again
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2022, 2:43 pm
alserire

Programs: AerClub - Concierge, Hotels.com - Gold
Originally Posted by whitewave
I can’t get through to them to change mine and my daughter’s flights because of the fit to fly certificate issues. I’ve been on hold for an hour and 20 minutes and I have no hope anyone will answer because people are reporting on Twitter that they just don’t answer anymore.

I don’t know what to do. I can cancel my booking and request a refund (but is that even correct. I wanted help moving the booking to Shannon airport and on a different day), but I can’t even do anything with my daughters because her booking says it wasn’t made on aer lingus. Technically, I guess that is true as an agent moved her booking the first time because of her Covid diagnosis.

Does anyone know what will happen if we can’t fix this by Monday and we end up not showing up because my daughter can’t fly yet?

What a nightmare.

1:25 minutes on hold now. At what point would you hang up? I don’t know what to do here?

thanks for any advice. At least I paid via Amex so maybe I’ll have some recourse if I lose the bookings?
I don't understand. What do you mean an agent moved her booking? Who did you book the flights with and who is this agent?

All fares except saver are eligible for a refund voucher and that can be done online, once the booking was made direct with EI. On the little info you have given that might be your best option

Last edited by alserire; Jun 4, 2022 at 2:50 pm