FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - International F service on AA
View Single Post
Old Jun 3, 2022, 7:55 pm
Dallas49er

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Originally Posted by orbitmic
Can you elaborate why you consider AY J superior to BA F? I'm quite critical of BA F for many reasons, but I really can't imagine in what parallel universe it would be deemed worse than AY J on any front (seat, footprint, food, drinks, lounges, amenities, service, etc). I'm not questioning your right to think so but would really like to understand why you feel that way
Originally Posted by BlooJoo
Fantasy world, or trying to prove a point. There is no conceivable universe where AY J, while very good, is better than BA F, now that the enhanced product has returned post-COVID.
Originally Posted by carlosdca
It is said that BA First is a very good business class product. I agree.

I concur with most here about AA international F service. On the few occasions I have tried it, service ranged from sufficient to dreadful (including eyerolling FAs).
I got excellent service once on a MIA-LAX flight in business. Very USA (American) service: upbeat, cheerful, friendly and at the same time courteous.
YMMV

I haver never been a big fan of BA, either on the ground or in the air.

It’s my money now that I’m retired. And if it makes me feel better NOT subjecting myself to rapacious redemption “Fuel Surcharges “, totally work to rule ground staff, LHR, mostly indifferent flight crew, and more costly airfares on competitive routes, I will. And I do.

It makes me feel good NOT to be on BA (or AA)..

As I said-YMMV. Fly safely.