FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Tier Point Runs | 2021 edition
View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2022, 12:37 pm
webstereo

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by sipple89
Hi all, im looking at doing a return trip in business class from LHR-SOF twice to get 320 tier points.I cant book a return trip on the same day on the BA website but i could book 2 separate journeys on the same days, so LHR-SOF then SOF-LHR both for the 4th and 5th of November, there is only 55 minutes between landing and take off for the return flight. would i have to exit the airport and go back through passport control to get on the same day return flight or can i check in online and have the boarding pass on my phone and just stay at the gate for the return flight? i know its not cost effective getting tier points this way but id get to the reduced tier points needed for gold before they revert the the original amount required. thanks
I'd recommend you search SOF B2B and you will find, I believe, that it says something along the lines of passengers decant into departure area - so from that I understand that you will get off the arrived aircraft and then get back on it when they board.